Information Box Group
Students: 4:00 PM – 6:30 AM
- Students have interzone access to Lots B, C, D, H and I
Staff: 4:00 PM – 6:30 AM
- Staff have access to lots B, C, D, G, H, I, K, Q and Underground Stadium
Weekend all day
- Access to Main Campus lots B, C, D, H, I and Stadium Underground all day
- No access to lots A, K, G and Underground Wilson
- No access to short term parking lot J
All transponder holders must be back in their assigned lots by 6:30 AM on a weekday morning or they will be charged for their time in that lot.
What is AntiPassBack?
The AntiPassBack feature for automated parking ensures that only one vehicle may use a transponder at a time. This means that once the system recognizes a transponder upon entry, the system will NOT recognize the same transponder for another car entry (and vice-versa for exiting). This prevents multiple vehicles from ‘sharing’ a single transponder to avoid paying for parking. It also prevents customers from using their transponder to exit the lot during interzone hours if they did not use it to enter the lot. Transponder holders must not (even in good faith) use their transponder to allow another car entry or exit.
If is your responsibility to be aware of the expiry date of your transponder and to renew it as needed prior to the expiry date. The day after expiry, the transponder will be rendered inactive and will not work at the gate. In this situation, you will need to pay for parking as a daily visitor until you have renewed your parking with the parking office.
Questions or problems?
Each gate and validation machine is equipped with an intercom which is staffed full time. Our staff will do their best to ensure your problems are resolved quickly and easily. When contacting the parking office or using the HELP button, be sure you have the unique 6 digit number on your transponder handy.
What To Do If Your Transponder Isn't Working
If your transponder does not work the first time you use it, try these tips:
- Ensure the transponder is in direct sight of the antenna (the gray box mounted at top of a pole) with the suction cup facing the antenna and that it is not being blocked by anything.
- Change the placement of the transponder on the windshield.
- Move the vehicle forward toward the gate (your vehicle may be too far away for the sensor to read the transponder) or reverse away from the gate if it is safe to do so (your vehicle may be too close).
If the gate arm does not rise, use the HELP button for assistance. Be sure to have the unique 6 digit number on your transponder handy. You may be required to attend the parking office if there is a defect with the transponder.
What To Do If Your Transponder Is Lost or Stolen
If your transponder is lost, stolen, broken, or otherwise rendered inoperative, attend the parking office as soon as possible and they will be able to issue you a new transponder. Replacement transponders carry a fee of $55.00. Lost, stolen, or inoperative transponder will be electronically disabled and will no longer work at the gate.