Monthly Parking on site at the Ron Joyce Centre
- The Ron Joyce Centre has 331 parking spots.
- Hang tags for rear view mirrors, rather than transponders, are distributed to permit holders.
- The lot is not gated.
- Students, staff and faculty must purchase parking permits for the Ron Joyce Centre via our online permit sales application.
- Our online permit sales system is available for all new permit applications and renewals.
- After you have purchased their permit online, you must come with identification to the Parking Office located on the Main Campus in T32 Rm 106 to pick up their hang tag, or you can request the tag to be delivered to the RJC concierge desk for pickup. The passes will be available at the concierge desk on the following days:
- Every Friday for the months of September, December, January, April, May and August
- The first and last Friday of the month for the Months of October, November, February, March, June, and July
- Main Campus Parking Office hours are from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Parking passes are sold on a monthly and term basis.
- To see parking rates for RJC lot McMaster University Parking Rates.
- Visitors must purchase parking passes at pay meters located within the parking lot at the RJC and display their passes on the dash of their cars.
- Payment can be made by credit card only.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking regulations at the Ron Joyce Centre are enforced.
- For a listing of parking regulations, please visit McMaster Parking Regulations.